FAQs

Our pet sitters are all self-employed professionals who love animals and are experienced at looking after houses. Some of them have full-time jobs and do this for a hobby and other pet sitters love to be around animals and keeping active.

Before we match a pet sitter to a client, we go through a rigorous process to make sure the person in your house is safe, trustworthy and reliable. They will have a criminal records check and asked to provide references which we follow up on. These are available upon request.

We ask all pet sitters to apply for a Subject Access Report (SAR). This is an application to the police for a copy of their criminal record. We will let you know if anything on the pet sitter is cause for concern for us.

We ask pet sitters to provide references before we will register them. We will contact each referee and ask them to validate the pet sitter and provide some evidence to confirm the trustworthiness of the pet sitter and their suitability to look after houses and pets.

We will ask for 30% of the fee upfront to secure your booking. The pet sitter will then invoice for the remaining 70% plus travel expenses and any food etc. purchased during the visit.

We can accept payments on-line via our website. Once a booking is confirmed, we will email you a link to begin the payment process. You will do this for the deposit and for the final payment, the pet sitter will invoice you directly and you should pay them directly.

We have partnered up with PayPal, making your payments on-line very safe and secure. You can pay using your PayPal account or my debit and credit cards. We cannot accept any other forms of payment.

Pet sitters will dispatch all their duties expected of them when looking after your animals or houses. They are naturally very attentive people and will often keep the house ticking over. They will not be expected to do any deep cleaning, decorating or any other kind of maintenance unless previously agreed through us.

Pet sitters are not allowed to look after anything other than pets. They cannot look after children, elderly or vulnerable people.

Get in contact! Either by phone, Facebook or email, you can also use the contact form to start the process too!

Once we have logged all your requirements, we will send you your personalised quote. If you accept the quote, you will be asked for the 30% deposit. This will secure your booking. We can then assign a Pet Sitter to you and introduce them.

Register! That's the first stage, you can register by using this form.

After submitting the form we will be in contact with you. We will explain process to you and ask for any further details that we might need. If you are happy to proceed, we will ask you make a payment online to add you to our group policy insurance This is £20 per year. We will also ask you to do a Subject Access Request. You are not obliged to do this we strongly recommend it and you will be considered for more jobs with it.

You will be asked for references, which we will contact, to make sure you are the right person for our business. Once all that is done, we can start assigning you to clients and you can start earning some money!

Firstly, we absolutely do not expect anything to go wrong. If it does, then our pet sitters we be able to deal with most issues until your return. If the situation is more urgent, we will contact you on the emergency number provided for further instructions.

Should anything happen to your pet or house whilst under our supervision, we have comprehensive public liability insurance to cover for most eventualities. Hopefully, we will never need it.

Don't See the Answer You Need?

Send us a message!


Would you like to request a quote?

Ask for your personal quote now!


Ready to work for us?

Register to become a pet sitter!